* Support Near Field Communication (NFC) card emulation for migration to HID access control on mobile devices, including smartphones, microprocessor-based cards, contactless smart cards, and other formats.
* Ensure data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security of HID’s Secure Identity Object? (SIO). Inhibit data cloning by binding a data object to a specific credential
* SIO uses open standards that can support any piece of data, including data for access control, biometrics, vending, time and attendance, and other applications.
* iCLASS SE operates within HID’s Trusted Identity Platform? (TIP?), which provides a trusted boundary for secure provisioning of SIO on a variety of credential platforms, including mobile devices
* Support multiple credential technologies including iCLASS, Indala, MiFARE/DesFIRE and EV1.
* EAL5+ Certified Secure Element Hardware provides tamper-proof protection of keys/cryptographic operations.
* Field programmable readers provide secure upgrades for migration and extended lifecycle.
* Use Intelligent Power Management to reduce up to 75% reader power consumption compared to standard operating mode.